Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Air Wick Mail in Rebate

Did you use your Smart Source(Dec 4th issue)mail in rebate form yet? Hurry it ends Jan 31 for purchasing and the proof of purchase must be received by them by Feb 28,2011. One per household.
Buy a Freshmatic, imotion compact starter kit and send in your receipt with the rebate form and get up to $12.99 cash back!
Below you can see my cheque. I mailed in the form Dec 11 and received the cheque by Jan 24.
I always try and combine these with a points type deal at Shoppers, Safeway, Rexall, or where ever. I bought this when it was a 20X the points deal at Shoppers.Plus there was a $7.00 off coupon for Airwick!
So, my Airwick was $12.87 with tax, take away the $7.00 coupon and my total is $5.87 add the mail in rebate of $12.87 and I made $7.87! This isn't counting the points I got on 20X the points day!



No comments:

Post a Comment